Inventions of scientists from the Mining University were awarded medals of the exhibition in Seoul
Five inventions of the scientists from the Mining University were awarded the XII International Innovation Fair SIIF - 2016 (Korea). It is the largest exposition of modern high technologies, focused on their commercialization in Asia.
The inventors from all over the world traditionally come to Seoul to promote their projects and to obtain relevant information about the most popular areas of research. The exhibition is held under the patronage of the Korean Intellectual Property Office with the support of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and the International Federation of Inventors Associations (IFIA).
This year 639 innovation were presented at the fair, delegates from 31 countries - China, Malaysia, Iran, USA and many other countries - participated in it. The exposition of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia consisted of stands of 19 leading Russian universities, national research universities and industrial enterprises.
The innovations of the St. Petersburg Mining University have received various exhibition awards. In particular, "Method of iron ore processing " (authors: Vladimir Litvinenko, Vladimir Trushko and Vadim Kuskov), which received the Grand Prix of the International Exhibition of Innovations "IEIK-2016" (China) last November, won IFIA Gold Medal. The innovation gives the possibility to process the source raw materials of different quality, including low, simultaneously. The result is more durable and heat-resistant briquettes, and iron content in them (compared to the source material) is not reduced practically.
Two projects of scientists from St. Petersburg Mining University - "Integrated pump unit for hydrocarbons transportation " and "Nanostructured carbon and graphite electrode materials" won SIIF – 2016 gold medals. The first innovation also received a special prize from the Association of Inventors of Syria.
The inventions of the Mining University, awarded medals of the exhibition in Seoul:
1. "Iron ore processing method" (Litvinenko V. S., Trushko V. L., Kuskov V. B.) –Gold Medal of the International Federation of inventors Associations (IFIA);
2. "Nanostructured carbon and graphite electrode materials” (Bazhin V. Yu., Saitov A.V., Feshchenko R. Yu.) – gold medal;
3. "Integrated pump unit for the hydrocarbons transportation " (Vasiliev B. Yu.) – gold medal;
4. "Method of environmentally friendly diesel fuel obtaining " (Kondrashov N.K., Eremeeva A. M., Oleynik, I. L.) – silver medal;
5. "System for electrical and thermal energy generating " (Abramovich B. N., Morenov V. A., Leusheva E. L., Turyshev A. V., Sychev, Y. A., Ustinov D. A.) - bronze medal.