- Organization chart
- Center of Geomechanics and Issues of Mining Industry
- Common use center
- Research and practice activities
- Research equipment
- Thesis committees
- Research activities
- International research programs
- Academic and research centers
- Research projects competitions
- Intellectual property and technology transfer department
- Students' research activities
- CENTRE OF INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS
- FOR PARTNERS
- FOR FACULTY & STAFF
- FOR POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
- FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- FOR APPLICANTS
- UNIVERSITY DEVELOPMENT
- FOR ALUMNI
- MINING MUSEUM
- RELIGIOUS CONFESSIONS
The University of Mines during the times of Russian Empire and later USSR has always been positioning itself not only as educational institution but design engineering office of mineral resources sector as well.
Research and development complex:
Today the total area of training and laboratory complex is more than 240 000 square meters. Academic and research centers (ARC) and Common use centers (CUC) and more than 60 laboratories are situated there.
The integrated value of up-to-date instrument-laboratory facilities is more than 2 billion rubles.
- 120 academicians and associate members of different foreign and Russian academies
- 20 laureates of state prizes and RF government awards
- 38 Honored Scientists and Honored workers of Higher Education
- 7 Professor having the status of European teaching engineer.
Development of technical equipment for deep-well drilling in extreme conditions of Antarctic.
The first successful opening of sub-glacial lake Vostok and water sample collection was at February, 5, 2012, this confirmed the world leading position of Russian science
Development of metallurgic prospecting technologies for mineral exploration.
At the basis of complex data analysis of magnetotellurgic prospecting and seismic investigations a row of oil fields with reserves of more than 30 billion tones were discovered.